R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 970: FEES AND ALLOWANCES TO PANEL MEMBERSSkip to content
|revoked or spent January 1, 2004|
Public Institutions Inspection Act
Loi sur l’inspection des établissements publics
FEES AND ALLOWANCES TO PANEL MEMBERS
Note: This Regulation became spent some time before January 1, 2004.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. A panel member attending the panel shall be paid a fee each day of $10.00. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 970, s. 1.
2. A panel member shall be paid the following travelling and living expenses or allowances:
1. Where travelling by private automobile, 35 cents a mile one way for each mile necessarily travelled between his or her place of residence and the place of attendance on the panel but, where the attendance is in the city or town in which he or she resides, $1.50.
2. Where travelling by a means other than private automobile, a sum equal to the amount of the fare actually paid for the transportation from his or her place of residence to the place of attendance on the panel, and return.
3. Where required to attend the panel on more than one day and return to his or her place of residence at night, the travelling allowance mentioned in paragraph 1 or 2, as the case may be, is payable in respect of each day’s attendance.
4. Where required to remain overnight at the place at which the panel attends, a sum equal to the amount reasonably and actually paid by him or her for living expenses. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 970, s. 2.