R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 976: GRANTS FOR PUBLIC LIBRARIESSkip to content
Public Libraries Act
R.R.O. 1990, REGULATION 976
GRANTS FOR PUBLIC LIBRARIES
Consolidation Period: From April 1, 2010 to the e-Laws currency date.
Legislative History:, .
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. It is a condition of the making of a grant under section 30 of the Act that the recipient of the grant,
(a) provide the prescribed classes of circulating materials in accordance with section 23 of the Act; and
(b) supply financial, statistical and any other information or documents as requested by the Minister under clause 20 (f) of the Act. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 976, s. 1; O. Reg. 69/10, s. 1.
2. For the purposes of clause 23 (2) (a) of the Act, the following are the prescribed classes of circulating materials:
1. Books with hard, soft and paper covers.
4. Audio materials designed for the handicapped.
5. Sound recordings.
6. Audio and video cassettes.
7. Tape recordings.
8. Video discs.
9. Motion pictures.
10. Film strips.
11. Film loops.
12. Micro materials in all formats.
13. Computer software.
14. Multi-media kits. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 976, s. 2.