R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 976: GRANTS FOR PUBLIC LIBRARIESSkip to content
Public Libraries Act
Loi sur les bibliothèques publiques
R.R.O. 1990, REGULATION 976
GRANTS FOR PUBLIC LIBRARIES
Historical version for the period December 31, 1990 to March 7, 2005.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. It is a condition of the making of a grant under section 30 of the Act that the recipient of the grant,
(a) provide the prescribed classes of circulating materials in accordance with section 23 of the Act; and
(b) supply the financial statements and information to the Minister that are required under section 37 of the Act. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 976, s. 1.
2. For the purposes of clause 23 (2) (a) of the Act, the following are the prescribed classes of circulating materials:
1. Books with hard, soft and paper covers.
4. Audio materials designed for the handicapped.
5. Sound recordings.
6. Audio and video cassettes.
7. Tape recordings.
8. Video discs.
9. Motion pictures.
10. Film strips.
11. Film loops.
12. Micro materials in all formats.
13. Computer software.
14. Multi-media kits. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 976, s. 2.