O. Reg. 372/91: INSTITUTIONSSkip to content
Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
Loi sur l’accès à l’information municipale et la protection de la vie privée
ONTARIO REGULATION 372/91
Amended to O. Reg. 420/04
Historical version for the period December 20, 2004 to December 31, 2004.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. (1) The following bodies are designated as institutions:
1. Belmont Business Improvement Area Board of Management.
2. Each board established for transitional purposes under section 5.2 of Ontario Regulation 143/96.
3. Centre in the Square Inc.
4. Each community development corporation incorporated under section 109 of the Municipal Act, 2001 if,
i. the corporation receives assistance from a municipality under subsection 109 (4) of that Act, or
ii. one or more of the corporation’s directors are nominated by the council of a municipality as provided for in subsection 109 (10) of that Act.
5. Joint committees of management established under the Community Recreation Centres Act, all such committees.
6. Kitchener Housing Inc.
7. Municipal Property Assessment Corporation.
8. The Board of Governors of Exhibition Place.
9. The Board of Management of the Hummingbird Centre.
10. The Downtown Improvement Area Board of Management.
11. The Hamilton Entertainment and Convention Facilities Inc.
12. Toronto Atmospheric Fund. O. Reg. 162/03, s. 1.
(2) Every local housing corporation incorporated under Part III of the Social Housing Reform Act, 2000 is designated as an institution. O. Reg. 662/00, s. 1.
Note: On January 1, 2005, section 1 is amended by adding the following subsection:
(3) Every corporation incorporated under section 142 of the Electricity Act, 1998 is designated as an institution. O. Reg. 420/04, s. 1.
See: O. Reg. 420/04, ss. 1, 2.
2. Omitted (revokes other Regulations). O. Reg. 372/91, s. 2.