O. Reg. 464/92: ZONING AREAS - GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIP OF SIBLEY, TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF THUNDER BAYSkip to content
|revoked or spent December 9, 2019|
|August 6, 1992 – December 8, 2019|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 464/92
ZONING AREAS — GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIP OF SIBLEY, TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF THUNDER BAY
Note: This Regulation was revoked on December 9, 2019. (See: O. Reg. 416/19, s. 1)
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“accessory”, when used to describe a use, building or structure, means a use, building or structure that is normally incidental or subordinate to the principal use, building or structure;
“dwelling unit” means one or more habitable rooms occupied or capable of being occupied as an independent and separate housekeeping establishment in which separate kitchen and sanitary facilities are provided for the exclusive use of the occupants;
“seasonal dwelling” means a building containing only one dwelling unit occupied or intended to be occupied as a recreation residence, but not as a permanent residence;
“single dwelling” means a building containing only one dwelling unit occupied or capable of being occupied as a permanent residence, and includes a mobile home. O. Reg. 464/92, s. 1.
2. This Order applies to land in the geographic Township of Sibley in the Territorial District of Thunder Bay as follows:
1. That parcel of land being composed of part of the west part of broken Lot 10, Concession II, more specifically described as Lots 1 to 14, inclusive, on Plan 55M-543 registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Thunder Bay (No. 55).
2. Parcel No. 9406 T.B.F. in the same Land Titles Division. O. Reg. 464/92, s. 2.
3. Every use of land and every erection, location or use of buildings or structures is prohibited on the land described in paragraph 1 of section 2 except one seasonal dwelling for each lot and uses, buildings and structures accessory to a seasonal dwelling. O. Reg. 464/92, s. 3.
4. Every use of land and every erection, location or use of buildings or structures is prohibited on the land described in paragraph 2 of section 2 except,
(a) one single dwelling;
(b) uses, buildings and structures accessory to a single dwelling; and
(c) uses for the purpose of private or public recreation including parks, playing fields, playgrounds and conservation areas. O. Reg. 464/92, s. 4.
5. No building or structures shall be erected or located between the shoreline and fifteen metres inland from the 183.9 metre contour elevation. O. Reg. 464/92, s. 5.
6. (1) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered. O. Reg. 464/92, s. 6 (1).
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of all or part of any building or structure. O. Reg. 464/92, s. 6 (2).