O. Reg. 488/92: ZONING AREAS - UNORGANIZED TOWNSHIP OF WATTEN, DISTRICT OF RAINV RIVER, PARTS OF MINING LOCATIONS 578 P AND 579 P AND PART OF LOCATION SH 324 AND ALL OF LOCATION CL 6037Skip to content
|revoked or spent December 9, 2019|
|August 21, 1992 – December 8, 2019|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 488/92
ZONING AREAS — UNORGANIZED TOWNSHIP OF WATTEN, DISTRICT OF RAINY RIVER, PARTS OF MINING LOCATIONS 578 P AND 579 P AND PART OF LOCATION SH 324 AND ALL OF LOCATION CL 6037
Note: This Regulation was revoked on December 9, 2019. (See: O. Reg. 416/19, s. 1)
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“accessory”, when used to describe a use, building or structure, means a use, building or structure that is normally incidental or subordinate to the principal use, building or structure on the same lot;
“dwelling unit” means one or more habitable rooms occupied or capable of being occupied as an independent and separate housekeeping establishment in which separate kitchen and sanitary facilities are provided for the exclusive use of the occupants;
“seasonal dwelling” means a building containing only one dwelling unit used for recreation and not occupied as a permanent residence. O. Reg. 488/92, s. 1.
2. This Order applies to that parcel of land in the Township of Watten, District of Rainy River, being composed of part of mining locations 578 P and 579 P and part of location SH 324 and all of location CL 6037 designated as Lots 1 to 7 on Plan 48M-362 registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Rainy River (No. 48). O. Reg. 488/92, s. 2.
3. Every use of land and every erection, location or use of buildings or structures is prohibited on Lots 1 to 7 except one seasonal dwelling for each lot and uses, buildings and structures accessory to a seasonal dwelling. O. Reg. 488/92, s. 3.
4. On Lots 1, 2 and 3, no habitable building or structure or portion of a building shall be located within thirty metres from the Canadian National Railway right-of-way. O. Reg. 488/92, s. 4.
5. (1) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered. O. Reg. 488/92, s. 5 (1).
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of all or part of any building or structure. O. Reg. 488/92, s. 5 (2).