O. Reg. 702/92: ZONING AREAS - TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF RAINY RIVER, GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIP OF SPOHNSkip to content
|revoked or spent December 9, 2019|
|November 18, 1992 – December 8, 2019|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 702/92
ZONING AREAS — TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF RAINY RIVER, GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIP OF SPOHN
Historical version for the period November 18, 1992 to December 8, 2019.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“accessory”, when used to describe a use, building or structure, means a use, building or structure that is normally incidental or subordinate to the principal use, building or structure on the same lot;
“dwelling unit” means one or more habitable rooms occupied or capable of being occupied as an independent and separate housekeeping establishment in which separate kitchen and sanitary facilities are provided for the exclusive use of the occupants;
“seasonal dwelling” means a building containing only one dwelling unit used for recreation and not occupied as a permanent residence. O. Reg. 702/92, s. 1.
2. This Order applies to that parcel of land in the geographic Township of Spohn in the Territorial District of Rainy River being composed of Lot 7, Concession IX, designated as Lots 1 to 8 on Plan 48M-365 registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Rainy River (No. 48). O. Reg. 702/92, s. 2.
3. Every use of land and every erection, location or use of buildings or structures is prohibited on Lots 1 to 8 except one seasonal dwelling for each lot and uses, buildings and structures accessory to a seasonal dwelling. O. Reg. 702/92, s. 3.
4. No habitable building or structure, or portion of a building, shall be located on Lots 1 to 5 in the area along the shoreline measured horizontally landward fifteen metres from the 324.6 metre contour elevation. O. Reg. 702/92, s. 4.
5. No habitable building or structure, or portion of a building, shall be located on Lots 6 to 8 in the area along the shoreline measured horizontally landward thirty metres from the 324.6 metre contour elevation. O. Reg. 702/92, s. 5.
6. No opening in any building shall be located below the 324.6 metre contour elevation. O. Reg. 702/92, s. 6.
7. (1) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered. O. Reg. 702/92, s. 7 (1).
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of all or part of any building or structure. O. Reg. 702/92, s. 7 (2).