O. Reg. 455/93: GENERALSkip to content
|current||July 29, 1993 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Social Contract Act, 1993
Loi de 1993 sur le contrat social
ONTARIO REGULATION 455/93
Consolidation Period: From July 29, 1993 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. The total reduction in amounts payable to each of the groups described in section 2 resulting from,
(a) the reduction in the prescribed amounts under subsections 44 (1), (2), (3) and (4) of the Act;
(b) the reduction in the prescribed amount under subsections 45 (1) and (2) of the Act or the establishment of a maximum amount under subsection 45 (3) of the Act, as applicable; and
(c) the increase in the prescribed percentage under subsection 46 (1) of the Act or the decrease in the prescribed percentage under subsection 46 (2) of the Act,
shall not exceed the expenditure reduction targets established for each of these groups by the Minister under section 7 of the Act before July 8, 1993. O.Reg. 455/93, s. 1.
2. The groups to which this Regulation applies are as follows:
3. Health facilities.
4. Health service organizations.
5. Other persons or entities referred to in subsection 44 (2) of the Act.
6. Independent health facilities.
7. Operators of a pharmacy. O.Reg. 455/93, s. 2.