O. Reg. 648/93: ZONING AREAS - DISTRICT OF KENORA, GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIP OF VAN HORNE
under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
|current||October 19, 1993 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 648/93
ZONING AREAS — DISTRICT OF KENORA, GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIP OF VAN HORNE
Consolidation Period: From October 19, 1993 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“accessory”, when used to describe a use, building or structure, means a use, building or structure that is normally incidental or subordinate to the principal use, building or structure on the same lot;
“dwelling unit” means one or more habitable rooms capable of being occupied as an independent and separate housekeeping establishment in which separate kitchen and sanitary facilities are provided for the exclusive use of the occupants;
“mobile home” means a structure that is designed to be mobile and containing only one dwelling unit capable of being occupied as a permanent residence, but does not include a travel trailer or tent trailer or trailer otherwise designed. O. Reg. 648/93, s. 1.
2. This Order applies to those lands in the Township of Van Horne in the District of Kenora being part of Lot 9 in Concession IV, designated as Part 1 on Plan 23R-7419 deposited in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Kenora (No. 23). O. Reg. 648/93, s. 2.
3. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of buildings or structures shall be in accordance with this Order. O. Reg. 648/93, s. 3 (1).
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force. O. Reg. 648/93, s. 3 (2).
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered. O. Reg. 648/93, s. 3 (3).
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure. O. Reg. 648/93, s. 3 (4).
4. Every use of land and every erection or use of buildings or structures on the land is prohibited except the location and use of mobile homes but the number of mobile homes shall not exceed twelve. O. Reg. 648/93, s. 4.
5. Buildings and structures accessory to a mobile home are permitted. O. Reg. 648/93, s. 5.