O. Reg. 82/94: ZONING AREAS - GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIP OF PETTYPIECE, TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF KENORA
under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
|revoked or spent December 9, 2019|
|February 25, 1994 – December 8, 2019|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 82/94
ZONING AREAS — GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIP OF PETTYPIECE, TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF KENORA
Note: This Regulation was revoked on December 9, 2019. (See: O. Reg. 416/19, s. 1)
Last amendment: 416/19.
Legislative History: 416/19.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“accessory”, when used to describe a use, building or structure, means a use, building or structure that is normally incidental or subordinate to the principal use, building or structure on the same lot;
“dwelling unit” means one or more habitable rooms occupied or capable of being occupied as an independent and separate housekeeping establishment in which separate kitchen and sanitary facilities are provided for the exclusive use of the occupants;
“lot” means a parcel of land shown as a lot on a plan registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Kenora (No. 23);
“seasonal dwelling” means a building containing only one dwelling unit used for recreation and not occupied as a permanent residence. O. Reg. 82/94, s. 1.
2. This Order applies to those lands in the geographic Township of Pettypiece in the Territorial District of Kenora more particularly described as follows:
That parcel of land being composed of Part of the South Part of Broken Lot 6 in Concession 1, more specifically described as Lots 1-7, inclusive and Block 8, on Plan 23M-898 registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Kenora (No. 23).
O. Reg. 82/94, s. 2.
3. Every use of land and every erection, location or use of buildings or structures is prohibited on Lots 1 to 7 of Plan 23M-898 except one seasonal dwelling for each lot and uses, buildings and structures accessory to a seasonal dwelling. O. Reg. 82/94, s. 3.
4. Every use of land and every erection, location or use of buildings or structures is prohibited on Block 8 except uses for the purpose of private or public recreation including parks, playing fields, playgrounds and conservation areas. O. Reg. 82/94, s. 4.
5. No land to which this Order applies shall hereafter be used and no building or structure shall hereafter be erected or used except in accordance with the terms of this Order but nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for a purpose prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully used for such purpose on the day this Order comes into force. O. Reg. 82/94, s. 5.
Rebuilding and Repairs
6. (1) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered. O. Reg. 82/94, s. 6 (1).
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure or part of any such building or structure. O. Reg. 82/94, s. 6 (2).