O. Reg. 343/94: PROVINCIALLY APPROVED SCREENING DEVICESSkip to content
Highway Traffic Act
Code de la route
ONTARIO REGULATION 343/94
PROVINCIALLY APPROVED SCREENING DEVICES
Historical version for the period June 6, 1994 to June 3, 2010.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. The following devices are prescribed as provincially approved screening devices for the purposes of section 48.1 of the Act:
1. An “approved screening device” as defined in the Criminal Code (Canada).
2. A screening device that meets the standards of the Alcohol Test Committee of the Canadian Society of Forensic Sciences. O.Reg. 343/94, s.1.
2. A provincially approved screening device shall be calibrated so that when a breath sample that is alcohol free is tested, the device does not give a reading or result greater than three milligrams of alcohol in 100 millilitres of blood. O. Reg. 343/94, s. 2.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O.Reg. 343/94, s. 3.