O. Reg. 144/95: CRITERIA - VALIDATION OF TITLESkip to content
|current||September 27, 1996 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 144/95
CRITERIA — VALIDATION OF TITLE
Consolidation Period: From September 27, 1996 to the e-Laws currency date.
Last amendment: O.Reg. 435/96.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. (1) In considering whether to issue a certificate under section 57 of the Act, council shall have regard to the matters described under subsection 51 (24) of the Act. O. Reg. 144/95, s. 1 (1); O. Reg. 435/96, s. 1.
(2) No certificate under section 57 of the Act shall be issued by a council unless the certificate conforms with,
(a) any official plan in effect in the municipality;
(b) the zoning by-law of the municipality, if any; and
(c) any Minister’s zoning order under clause 47 (1) (a) of the Act. O. Reg. 144/95, s. 1 (2).
2. This Regulation does not apply to any application for a certificate under section 57 of the Act made to a council before March 28, 1995. O. Reg. 144/95, s. 2.
3. Omitted (revokes other Regulations and provides for transition). O. Reg. 144/95, s. 3.
4. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 144/95, s. 4.
Note: Despite the revocation of Ontario Regulation 848/93, any application for a certificate under section 57 of the Act made to a council before March 28, 1995 shall be continued and dealt with under the Regulation as if had not been revoked. See: O. Reg. 144/95, s. 3 (2).