O. Reg. 145/95: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY OF MINISTER TO APPROVE CONDOMINIUM DESCRIPTIONS
under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
|current||September 27, 1996 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 145/95
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY OF MINISTER TO APPROVE CONDOMINIUM DESCRIPTIONS
Consolidation Period: From September 27, 1996 to the e-Laws currency date.
Last amendment: 434/96.
Legislative History: 434/96.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. (1) All authority of the Minister to approve condominium descriptions under section 50 of the Condominium Act is hereby delegated to the council of each of the municipalities listed in Schedule 1 in respect of all of the land situate in the municipality. O. Reg. 145/95, s. 1 (1).
(2) The delegation is subject to the following conditions:
1. Revoked: O. Reg. 434/96, s. 1 (1).
2. If any of the authority delegated to a council is in turn delegated by a council to a committee of council or an appointed officer under subsection 5 (1) of the Act, the council shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the delegating by-law within 15 days of its passing. O. Reg. 145/95, s. 1 (2); O. Reg. 434/96, s. 1 (1).
(3) The delegation does not apply to an application made before March 28, 1995. O. Reg. 434/96, s. 1 (2).
2. The delegation of authority set out in this Regulation is not terminated by reason only that a condition in subsection 1 (2) is not complied with. O. Reg. 145/95, s. 2.
3. Omitted (revokes other Regulations). O. Reg. 145/95, s. 3.
4. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 145/95, s. 4.
1.-3. Revoked: O. Reg. 434/96, s. 2.
4. The Municipality of Metropolitan Toronto.
5. The Town of Orangeville. O. Reg. 145/95, Sched. 1; O. Reg. 434/96, s. 2.
SCHEDULE 2 Revoked: O. Reg. 434/96, s. 3.