O. Reg. 360/95: ZONING AREAS - DISTRICT OF THUNDER BAY, GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIP OF UPSALA
under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
|revoked or spent December 9, 2019|
|August 10, 1995 – December 8, 2019|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 360/95
zoning areas — district of thunder bay, geographic township of upsala
Historical version for the period August 10, 1995 to December 8, 2019.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“accessory”, when used to describe a use, building or structure, means a use, building or structure that is normally incidental or subordinate to the principal use, building or structure on the same lot;
“dwelling unit” means one or more habitable rooms occupied or capable of being occupied as an independent and separate housekeeping establishment in which separate kitchen and sanitary facilities are provided for the exclusive use of the occupants;
“seasonal dwelling” means a building containing only one dwelling unit used for recreation and not occupied as a permanent residence. O. Reg. 360/95, s. 1.
2. This Order applied to that parcel of land in the Township of Upsala in the District of Thunder Bay being
(a) part of Lot 2 in Concession 1, more specifically described as Lots 1 to 3, inclusive, on Plan 55M-575 registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Thunder Bay (No. 55); and
(b) Parcel No. 21396 Thunder Bay Freehold. O. Reg. 360/95, s. 2.
3. Every use of land and every erection, or use of buildings or structures is prohibited on Lots 1 to 3 on Plan 55M-575 except one seasonal dwelling per lot and uses, building and structures accessory to a seasonal dwelling. O. Reg. 360/95, s. 3.
4. Every use of land and every erection, location or use of buildings or structures is prohibited on Parcel 21396, Thunder Bay Freehold except forestry, conservation, open space uses and wildlife management uses. O. Reg. 360/95, s. 4.
Rebuilding and Repairs
5. Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered. O. Reg. 360/95, s. 5.
6. Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of all or part of any building or structure. O. Reg. 360/95, s. 6.