O. Reg. 364/95: ZONING AREAS - TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF KENORA, GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIP OF KIRKUPSkip to content
|revoked or spent December 9, 2019|
|August 11, 1995 – December 8, 2019|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 364/95
zoning areas — territorial district of kenora, geographic township of kirkup
Historical version for the period August 11, 1995 to December 8, 2019.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“accessory”, when used to describe a use, building or structure, means a use, building or structure that is normally incidental or subordinate to the principal use, building or structure;
“dwelling unit” means one or more habitable rooms occupied or capable of being occupied as an independent and separate housekeeping establishment in which separate kitchen and sanitary facilities are provided for the exclusive use of the occupants;
“single dwelling” means a separate building containing only one dwelling unit. O. Reg. 364/95, s. 1.
2. This Order applied to that parcel of land in the geographic Township of Kirkup in the territorial District of Kenora being composed of part of Summer Resort Location EB517 and part of Location C:2830 more particularly described as,
(a) Parcel 14855 D.K.F. save and except Part 4 on Reference Plan 23R-9351 deposited in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Kenora (No. 23) and part of Parcel 33676 D.K.F. designated as Part 3 on Reference Plan 23R-9351.
(b) part of Parcel 33676 D.K.F. designated as Parts 2 and 3 on Reference Plan 23R-9351 deposited in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Kenora (No. 23) and part of Parcel 14855 D.K.F. designated as Part 4 of Reference Plan 23R-9351. O. Reg. 364/95, s. 2.
3. Every use of land and every erection, location or use of buildings or structures is prohibited on the land described in section 2 except,
(a) one single dwelling per lot; and
(b) two guest cabins existing on the date this Order comes into force. O. Reg. 364/95, s. 3.
4. The minimum set back for any building or structure located on the lands described in clause 2 (a) from the shoreline of Longhow Lake shall be 23 metres. O. Reg. 364/95, s. 4.
Rebuilding or Repairs
5. (1) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered. O. Reg. 364/95, s. 5 (1).
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of all or part of any building or structure. O. Reg. 364/95, s. 5 (2).