O. Reg. 407/95: ZONING AREA - DISTRICT OF KENORA, GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIP OF WAINWRIGHT
under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
|current||September 25, 1995 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 407/95
ZONING AREA — DISTRICT OF KENORA, GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIP OF WAINWRIGHT
Consolidation Period: From September 25, 1995 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“accessory”, when used to describe a use, building or structure, means a use, building or structure that is normally incidental or subordinate to the principal use, building or structure on the same lot;
“dwelling unit” means one or more habitable rooms capable of being occupied as an independent and separate housekeeping establishment in which separate kitchen and sanitary facilities are provided for the exclusive use of the occupants;
“mobile home” means a structure that is designed to be mobile and containing only one dwelling unit capable of being occupied as a permanent residence, but does not include a travel trailer or tent trailer or trailer otherwise designed;
“single dwelling” means a building containing only one dwelling unit. O. Reg. 407/95, s. 1.
2. This Order applies to those lands in the Township of Wainwright in the District of Kenora, being part of Lot 4 in Concession II, more particularly described as Parcel 27777 D.K.F. and designated as Parts 1, 2 and 15 on Plan KR-2097, deposited in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Kenora (No. 23). O. Reg. 407/95, s. 2.
3. Every use of land and every erection or use of buildings or structures on the land is prohibited except the location and use of mobile homes but the number of mobile homes shall not exceed 25. O. Reg. 407/95, s. 3.
4. Buildings and structures accessory to a mobile home are permitted. O. Reg. 407/95, s. 4.
5. One single dwelling together with accessory buildings and structure is permitted on the lands. O. Reg. 407/95, s. 5.
Building and Repairs
6. Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structures for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force. O. Reg. 407/95, s. 6.
7. Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered. O. Reg. 407/95, s. 7.
8. Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure. O. Reg. 407/95, s. 8.