O. Reg. 25/96: DISSOLUTION OF LOCAL BOARDSSkip to content
|revoked or spent January 1, 2003|
ONTARIO REGULATION 25/96
Amended to O. Reg. 389/02
DISSOLUTION OF LOCAL BOARDS
Note: This Regulation was revoked on January 1, 2003. See: O. Reg. 389/02, s. 1.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. A municipality does not have the power under section 210.4 of the Act to dissolve the following local boards:
1. A society as defined in section 3 of the Child and Family Services Act.
2. A district welfare administration board established under the District Welfare Administration Boards Act.
3. A board of health as defined in section 1 of the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
4. A committee of management and a board of management established under the Homes for the Aged and Rest Homes Act.
5. A board as defined in section 1 of the Public Libraries Act.
6. A public utility commission established under the Public Utilities Act or any other Act which is responsible for the distribution and supply of electrical power or energy.
7. A planning board under the Planning Act.
8. A municipal planning authority under the Planning Act. O. Reg. 25/96, s. 1; O. Reg. 218/96, s. 1.