O. Reg. 153/96: ORDER FOR DISSOLUTION - LOCAL SERVICES BOARD OF HERON BAY
under Northern Services Boards Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.28Skip to content
|revoked or spent October 26, 2009|
|April 18, 1996 – October 25, 2009|
Northern Services Boards Act
Loi sur les régies des services publics du nord
ONTARIO REGULATION 153/96
ORDER FOR DISSOLUTION — LOCAL SERVICES BOARD OF HERON BAY
Note: This Regulation was revoked on October 26, 2009. See: O. Reg. 400/09, ss. 1, 2.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 400/09.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. The Local Services Board of Heron Bay and the Board area are hereby dissolved under clause 30 (c) of the Act. O. Reg. 153/96, s. 1.
2. (1) The Board’s assets are vested in trust in the Ontario Realty Corporation to be disposed of by sale. O. Reg. 153/96, s. 2 (1).
(2) The proceeds of sale shall be used to reimburse the Corporation for the costs incurred in selling the assets and to pay the debts owed to the Board’s creditors, any balance remaining being paid to the Ministry. O. Reg. 153/96, s. 2 (2).
(3) The trustee has general supervision of the disposition of the assets and the power to do anything necessary to implement this order effectively. O. Reg. 153/96, s. 2 (3).
3. The Ministry shall publish in the Marathon Mercury and the Thunder Bay Times News an invitation to creditors of the Board to inform the Ministry of any claims or debts and shall give that information to the Ontario Realty Corporation. O. Reg. 153/96, s. 3.
4. The records and files of the Board shall be kept by the Ministry for at least five years from the date of this order. O. Reg. 153/96, s. 4.
5. Omitted (amends or revokes other Regulations). O. Reg. 153/96, s. 5.