O. Reg. 347/96: WITHDRAWAL AND DELEGATION OF MINISTER'S AUTHORITY - REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORK AND TOWN OF MARKHAM
under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
|current||August 6, 1996 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 347/96
WITHDRAWAL AND DELEGATION OF MINISTER’S AUTHORITY — REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORK AND TOWN OF MARKHAM
Consolidation Period: From August 6, 1996 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Regulation,
“Minister's authority” means the Minister's authority to give approval under section 51 of the Act continued, as it existed immediately prior to March 28, 1995, by section 74.1 of the Act with respect to,
(a) applications for approval of plans of subdivision whose file numbers are set out in Schedule 1, and
(b) applications for approval or exemption of condominium descriptions under section 50 of the Condominium Act whose file numbers are set out in Schedule 2. O. Reg. 347/96, s. 1.
2. The delegation of the Minister's authority to the council of the Regional Municipality of York under Ontario Regulations 475/83 and 476/83 is withdrawn. O. Reg. 347/96, s. 2.
3. The Minister's authority is delegated to the council of the Town of Markham. O. Reg. 347/96, s. 3.
4. (1) If any of the authority delegated to the council is in turn delegated by the council to a committee of council or an appointed officer under subsection 5 (1) of the Act, the council shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the delegating by-law within 15 days of its passing. O. Reg. 347/96, s. 4 (1).
(2) The delegation of authority set out in this Regulation is not terminated by reason only that subsection (1) is not complied with. O. Reg. 347/96, s. 4 (2).
5. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 347/96, s. 5.
FILE NUMBERS OF APPLICATIONS FOR APPROVAL OF PLANS OF SUBDIVISION
O. Reg. 347/96, Sched. 1.
FILE NUMBERS OF APPLICATIONS FOR APPROVAL OR EXEMPTION OF CONDOMINIUM DESCRIPTIONS
O. Reg. 347/96, Sched. 2.