O. Reg. 499/96: ADMINISTRATIVE DRIVER'S LICENCE SUSPENSION
under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
|revoked or spent May 1, 2009|
|November 20, 2008 – April 30, 2009|
|November 29, 1996 – November 19, 2008|
Highway Traffic Act
Code de la route
ONTARIO REGULATION 499/96
ADMINISTRATIVE DRIVER’S LICENCE SUSPENSION
Note: This Regulation was revoked on May 1, 2009. See: O. Reg. 408/08, ss. 1, 2.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 408/08.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. A police officer, acting under subsection 48.3 (1) of the Act, must notify the Registrar by any form of telecommunication. O. Reg. 499/96, s. 1.
2. A police officer, acting under subsection 48.3 (1) of the Act may cause another police officer or a person employed by a police service to notify the Registrar. O. Reg. 499/96, s. 2.
3. The Registrar must be notified within 90 days after the day on which the person who is the subject of the notification was driving or had care, charge or control of a motor vehicle. O. Reg. 499/96, s. 3.
4. A police officer who has notified the Registrar or caused the Registrar to be notified under subsection 48.3 (1) of the Act shall confirm the notice by completing a form provided by the Registrar for that purpose and shall forward the completed form to the Registrar as soon as practical after the notification by telecommunication. O. Reg. 499/96, s. 4.
5. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 499/96, s. 5.