O. Reg. 506/96: ZONING AREAS - GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIP OF VAN HORNE, TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF KENORASkip to content
|current||November 22, 1996 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 506/96
ZONING AREAS — GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIP OF VAN HORNE, TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF KENORA
Consolidation Period: From November 22, 1996 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“accessory”, when used to describe a use, building or structure, means a use, building or structure that is normally incidental or subordinate to the principal use, building or structure located on the same lot;
“dwelling unit” means one or more habitable rooms occupied or capable of being occupied as an independent and separate housekeeping establishment in which separate kitchen and sanitary facilities are provided with a private entrance from outside the building or from a common hallway or stairway in the building;
“mobile home” means a structure that is designed to be mobile and containing only one dwelling unit capable of being occupied as a permanent residence, but does not include a travel trailer or tent trailer or trailer otherwise designed;
“mobile home site” means an area of land with a mobile home park that is intended to be occupied by one mobile home. O. Reg. 506/96, s. 1.
2. This Order applies to that parcel of land situate in the geographic Township of Van Home in the Territorial District of Kenora, being that part of the south half of the north quarter of Lot 11 in Concession II designated as Part 1 on Reference Plan 23R-3661, deposited in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Kenora (No. 23). O. Reg. 506/96, s. 2.
3. No land to which this Order applies shall hereafter be used and no building or structure shall hereafter be erected or used except in accordance with the terms of this Order, but nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any purpose prohibited by this Order if such land, building or structure was lawfully used for such purpose on the day this Order comes into force. O. Reg. 506/96, s. 3.
4. (1) Every use of land and every erection or use of buildings or structures of the land is prohibited except the location and use of a mobile home park but the number of mobile home sites shall not exceed five. O. Reg. 506/96, s. 4 (1).
(2) Buildings and structures accessory to the mobile home park are permitted, including one retail store and dwelling unit existing at the time this Order comes into force. O. Reg. 506/96, s. 4 (2).
Building Repair and Construction
5. (1) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered. O. Reg. 506/96, s. 5 (1).
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure. O. Reg. 506/96, s. 5 (2).