O. Reg. 73/98: ZONING AREAS - TOWNSHIP OF KING, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORKSkip to content
|current||February 23, 1998 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 73/98
ZONING AREAS — TOWNSHIP OF KING, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORK
Consolidation Period: From February 23, 1998 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. (1) On and after February 23, 1998 this Order shall be deemed for all purposes, except for the purposes of section 24 of the Act, to be a by-law passed by the council of the Township of King amending By-law No. 74-53 of the Township as it read on that day. O. Reg. 73/98, s. 1 (1).
(2) The deemed by-law shall be referred to as By-law No. 97-96 of the Township. O. Reg. 73/98, s. 1 (2).
2. Map No. 5 (Schomberg Area) of Schedule A to By-law 74-53 is amended by changing the zone symbols for the land shown in the Appendix to this Order from “Rural General (RUl)” to “General Industrial (M2) — Exception 17.10” and “Open Space and Conservation (O) — Exception 26.55” as shown in the Appendix, which Appendix shall form part of the By-law. O. Reg. 73/98, s. 2.
3. (1) Despite any section of By-law No. 74-53, on the land shown as “Exception — Section 17.10” on Schedule A of the By-law only the following uses are permitted:
1. A manufacturing or industrial establishment.
2. Commercial undertakings incidental to manufacturing.
3. Open storage of goods and materials.
5. A recreational use.
6. All uses permitted in an Industrial Restricted (Ml) Zone except that an obnoxious use as defined in subsection 3.103 of the By-law shall not be allowed. O. Reg. 73/98, s. 3 (1).
(2) The zoning requirement for the land described in section 5 are as follows:
Minimum side yard
Minimum front yard
(For the purposes of the By-law, the front line shall be deemed to be that lot line abutting Highway No. 9)
10 metres wide in all required yards
3.0 metres wide adjacent to all exposed sides of open storage areas
permitted only within side yard or rear yard
maximum area 1.0 ha
1 space for each 100 sq. m., for industrial uses
O. Reg. 73/98, s. 3 (2).
(3) Except as provided in this section, all other provisions relating to the General Industrial (M2) Zone continue to apply. O. Reg. 73/98, s. 3 (3).
4. (1) Despite any section of By-law No. 74-53, on the land shown as “Exception — Section 26.55” on Schedule A of the By-law only the following uses are permitted:
1. Bird and animal sanctuaries.
2. Golf courses.
3. Public and private parks.
4. Walking trails.
5. An area for the protection of an environmental hazard such as land liable to flood or subject to very high water, steep slopes, gullies or land subject to wind or water erosion.
6. A conservation area primarily for the location of flood control, bank stabilization or erosion protection structures or projects. O. Reg. 73/98, s. 4 (1).
(2) The northerly limits of the “Open Space and Conservation (O)” Zone shall be deemed to be the regional storm floodline established by the Lake Simcoe Region Conservation Authority as it applies to the land described in section 5. O. Reg. 73/98, s. 4 (2).
5. This Order applies to the land in the Township of King in The Regional Municipality of York described as Part of Lot 35, Concession 8, more particularly as Block 1, Plan M-2028, except Part 1, Plan 65R-17077, being all of Parcel 1-1, Section M-2028 in the Land Registry Office for the Registry Division of York (No. 65) [Property Identifier 03399-0043 (LT)]. O. Reg. 73/98, s. 5.
6. Omitted (revokes other Regulations). O. Reg. 73/98, s. 6.
7. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 73/98, s. 7.