O. Reg. 125/98: ORDER FOR DISSOLUTION - LOCAL SERVICES BOARD OF MADSENSkip to content
|revoked or spent October 26, 2009|
|July 1, 1998 – October 25, 2009|
Northern Services Boards Act
Loi sur les régies des services publics du nord
ONTARIO REGULATION 125/98
ORDER FOR DISSOLUTION — LOCAL SERVICES BOARD OF MADSEN
Note: This Regulation was revoked on October 26, 2009. See: O. Reg. 400/09, ss. 1, 2.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 400/09.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. The Local Services Board of Madsen and the Board area are dissolved under section 32 of the Act. O. Reg. 125/98, s. 1.
2. Subject to section 3, the Board’s assets and liabilities are transferred to The Corporation of the Municipality of Red Lake. O. Reg. 125/98, s. 2.
3. (1) If Action No. 94-CQ-56552 between Madsen Gold Corp. (plaintiff) and Her Majesty the Queen in right of Ontario and The Local Services Board of Madsen (defendants) in the Ontario Court of Justice (General Division) results in an award of damages against the Board, this liability is a liability of Her Majesty the Queen in right of Ontario. O. Reg. 125/98, s. 3 (1).
(2) Subsection (1) is subject to the condition that the members of the Board and The Corporation of the Municipality of Red Lake co-operate with and assist Her Majesty the Queen in right of Ontario, as may be required by Her Majesty the Queen, in the defence of the action and in responding to a judgment of the Court. O. Reg. 125/98, s. 3 (2).
4. Omitted (amends or revokes other Regulations). O. Reg. 125/98, s. 4.