O. Reg. 342/98: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - PERTH COUNTY AND MIDDLESEX COUNTYSkip to content
|current||July 1, 1998 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 342/98
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — PERTH COUNTY AND MIDDLESEX COUNTY
Consolidation Period: From July 1, 1998 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. The authority of the Minister under section 51 of the Act to approve a plan of subdivision and under section 50 of the Condominium Act to approve or exempt a condominium description is delegated to,
(a) the council of the County of Perth with respect to applications whose file numbers are set out in Schedule 1;
(b) the council of the County of Middlesex with respect to applications whose file numbers are set out in Schedule 2. O. Reg. 342/98, s. 1.
2. The Minister’s authority to approve official plans and amendments to official plans under the Act is delegated to the council of the County of Middlesex with respect to official plans and amendments to official plans for the local municipalities of the County of Middlesex whose file numbers are set out in Schedule 3. O. Reg. 342/98, s. 2.
3. All authority of the Minister in respect of applications for amendments to the official plans for the local municipalities of the County of Middlesex or the County of Perth that were made to the local municipalities before May 22, 1996 but not adopted by the councils of the local municipalities before July 1, 1998 is delegated to the council of the county in which the local municipality is located. O. Reg. 342/98, s. 3.
4. (1) If any authority delegated under this Regulation is in turn delegated to a committee of the municipality or to an appointed officer under subsection 5 (1) of the Act, the municipality shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the delegating by-law within 15 days of its passing. O. Reg. 342/98, s. 4 (1).
(2) A delegation of authority in this Regulation is not terminated by reason only that the condition set out in subsection (1) is not complied with. O. Reg. 342/98, s. 4 (2).
5. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 342/98, s. 5.
O. Reg. 342/98, Sched. 1.
O. Reg. 342/98, Sched. 2.
O. Reg. 342/98, Sched. 3.