O. Reg. 394/98: TAX MATTERS - DEFINITION OF BUSINESS PROPERTY AND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTYSkip to content
Loi sur l’éducation
ONTARIO REGULATION 394/98
TAX MATTERS — DEFINITION OF BUSINESS PROPERTY AND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY
Historical version for the period July 2, 1998 to July 22, 2012.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. The following classes of real property prescribed under the Assessment Act are prescribed for the purposes of clause (b) of the definition of “business property” in section 257.5 of the Act:
1. The office building property class.
2. The shopping centre property class.
3. The parking lots and vacant land property class.
4. The large industrial property class. O. Reg. 394/98, s. 1.
2. The new multi-residential property class prescribed under the Assessment Act is prescribed for the purposes of clause (b) of the definition of “residential property” in section 257.5 of the Act. O. Reg. 394/98, s. 2.