O. Reg. 518/98: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - GREY COUNTYSkip to content
|current||September 30, 1998 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 518/98
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — GREY COUNTY
Consolidation Period: From September 30, 1998 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. (1) The Minister’s authority to approve official plans and amendments to official plans under the Act is delegated to the council of The Corporation of the County of Grey with respect to official plans and amendments to official plans for the local municipalities of the County of Grey whose file numbers are set out in the Schedule. O. Reg. 518/98, s. 1 (1).
(2) All authority of the Minister in respect of applications for amendments to the official plans for the local municipalities of the County of Grey that were made to the local municipalities before May 22, 1996 but not adopted by the councils of the local municipalities before September 30, 1998 is delegated to the council of The Corporation of the County of Grey. O. Reg. 518/98, s. 1 (2).
2. (1) If any of the authority delegated to the council in section 1 is in turn delegated by the council to a committee of council or an appointed officer under subsection 5 (1) of the Act, the council shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the delegating by-law within 15 days of its passing. O. Reg. 518/98, s. 2 (1).
(2) The delegation of authority set out in this Regulation is not terminated by reason only that subsection (1) is not complied with. O. Reg. 518/98, s. 2 (2).
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 518/98, s. 3.
O. Reg. 518/98, Sched.