O. Reg. 535/98: ZONING AREAS - GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIP OF PATTERSON, TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF PARRY SOUNDSkip to content
|revoked or spent June 14, 2011|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 535/98
ZONING AREAS — GEOGRAPHIC TOWNSHIP OF PATTERSON, TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF PARRY SOUND
Note: This Regulation was revoked on June 14, 2011. (See: O. Reg. 274/11, ss. 1, 2)
Last amendment: O. Reg. 274/11.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“dwelling unit” means one or more habitable rooms occupied or capable of being occupied as an independent and a separate housekeeping establishment in which separate kitchen and sanitary facilities are provided for the exclusive use of the occupants;
“guest cabin” means a building without cooking and sanitary facilities that is accessory to a seasonal dwelling and used only for purposes of sleeping accommodation;
“lot” means a parcel of land shown as a lot or block on a registered plan of subdivision;
“lot area” means the total horizontal area within the lot lines of a lot;
“lot frontage” means the distance between the side lot lines of a lot;
“seasonal dwelling” means a building containing only one dwelling unit used for recreation and not occupied as a permanent residence;
“septic bed” means that part of a private sewage system where the effluent ceases to be confined within sealed tanks or pipes so that it may seep into the ground. O. Reg. 535/98, s. 1.
2. This Order applies to land in the geographic Township of Patterson in the Territorial District of Parry Sound being composed of part of Lots 19 and 20, Concession V, more particularly described as Lots 1 to 7, inclusive, on Plan 42M–611 registered in the land registry office for the land titles division of Parry Sound and that part of the original shore road allowance in front of Lot 19, Concession V. O. Reg. 535/98, s. 2.
3. Every use of land and every erection, location or use of buildings or structures is prohibited except one seasonal dwelling and one guest cabin per lot, if the following requirements are met:
Front yard setback
Rear and side yard setback
O. Reg. 535/98, s. 3.
4. No building or structure shall be located within a septic system envelope designated on the maps numbered 198, 199 and 200 identified by the stamp of the Registrar of Regulations on October 1, 1998 and filed with the Provincial Planning Services Branch of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing at Toronto. O. Reg. 535/98, s. 4.
5. No land may be used for the construction or operation of a septic bed unless it is located within a septic envelope as shown on the maps numbered 198, 199 and 200 referred to in section 4. O. Reg. 535/98, s. 5.
6. No building or structure shall be erected or located, except buildings or structures for the purpose of flood control or conservation purposes, on the lands shown as being in an Environmental Protection Zone on the map numbered 200 referred to in section 4. O. Reg. 535/98, s. 6.
7. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of buildings or structures shall be in accordance with this Order. O. Reg. 535/98, s. 7 (1).
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force. O. Reg. 535/98, s. 7 (2).
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased and its original use is not altered. O. Reg. 535/98, s. 7 (3).
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure. O. Reg. 535/98, s. 7 (4).