O. Reg. 659/98: WITHDRAWAL OF DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - CITY OF BRANTFORDSkip to content
|current||December 25, 1998 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 659/98
WITHDRAWAL OF DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — CITY OF BRANTFORD
Consolidation Period: From December 25, 1998 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. The authority of the council of the City of Brantford under the following provisions is removed with respect to all applications made on or after December 25, 1998 for land in the City of Brantford:
1. Subsection 50 (18) of the Act, to give approvals.
2. Section 51 of the Act, to approve a plan of subdivision.
3. Sections 50 and 53 of the Act, to give consents.
4. Section 57 of the Act, to issue a certificate of validation.
5. Section 50 of the Condominium Act, to approve or exempt a condominium description. O. Reg. 659/98, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 659/98, s. 2.