O. Reg. 697/98: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - PLANNING BOARDS - ARCHIPELAGO AREA AND HIMSWORTH SOUTH, NIPISSING, POWASSAN, TROUT CREEKSkip to content
|current||December 21, 1998 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 697/98
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — PLANNING BOARDS — ARCHIPELAGO AREA AND HIMSWORTH SOUTH, NIPISSING, POWASSAN, TROUT CREEK
Consolidation Period: From December 21, 1998 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. The authority of the Minister under the following provisions is delegated to each of the planning boards listed in the Schedule with respect to all applications made on or after December 21, 1998 for land within the planning area of the planning board specified in the Schedule:
1. Subsection 50 (18) of the Act, to give approvals with respect to foreclosures or the exercise of powers of sale.
2. Section 51 of the Act, to approve a plan of subdivision.
3. Section 57 of the Act, to issue certificates of validation. O. Reg. 697/98, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 697/98, s. 2.
Lands to which s. 1 applies
1. The Archipelago Area Planning Board
All of the lands in the Township of the Archipelago
2. The Himsworth South, Nipissing, Powassan, Trout Creek Planning Board
All of the lands in the Townships of Himsworth South and Nipissing and the Towns of Powassan and Trout Creek
3. The Lakehead Rural Planning Board
All of the lands within the planning area
O. Reg. 697/98, Sched.