O. Reg. 699/98: ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 17 (10) OF THE ACTSkip to content
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 699/98
ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 17 (10) OF THE ACT
Historical version for the period June 4, 2001 to February 4, 2008.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 192/01.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. The Council of each municipality listed in the Schedule is authorized to pass a by-law,
(a) exempting any or all proposed official plan amendments from its approval under section 17 of the Act; and
(b) exempting a proposed official plan amendment from its approval under section 17 of the Act. O. Reg. 699/98, s. 1.
1. Regional Municipality of Halton.
2. Regional Municipality of York.
3. Regional Municipality of Peel.
4. Regional Municipality of Durham.
5. Regional Municipality of Niagara.
O. Reg. 699/98, Sched.; O. Reg. 576/99, s. 1; O. Reg. 99/00, s. 1; O. Reg. 192/01, s. 1.