O. Reg. 97/99: TRANSFER ORDERS AND TRANSFER BY-LAWSSkip to content
|current||March 31, 1999 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Electricity Act, 1998
Loi de 1998 sur l’électricité
ONTARIO REGULATION 97/99
TRANSFER ORDERS AND TRANSFER BY-LAWS
Consolidation Period: From March 31, 1999 to the e-Laws currency date.
Last amendment: O.Reg. 216/99.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. The following Acts and provisions of Acts are prescribed for the purpose of sections 135 and 159 of the Act:
1. The Assignments and Preferences Act.
1.1 Section 20 of the Business Corporations Act.
2. The Environmental Assessment Act.
3. The Expropriations Act.
4. The Fraudulent Conveyances Act.
5. Section 193 of the Municipal Act.
6. Subsection 86 (1) of the Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998.
7. Section 50 of the Planning Act. O. Reg. 97/99, s. 1; O. Reg. 216/99, s. 1.
2. (1) Despite Rule 11 of the Rules of Civil Procedure, no order of the court is required to continue an action or other proceeding that is continued under section 127 or 154 of the Act. O. Reg. 97/99, s. 2 (1).
(2) If a proceeding is continued under section 127 or 154 of the Act, the title of the proceeding shall be amended accordingly in all documents issued, served or filed in the proceeding after the effective date of the transfer. O. Reg. 97/99, s. 2 (2).
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 97/99, s. 3.