O. Reg. 229/99: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - TOWNSHIP OF SABLES-SPANISH RIVERSSkip to content
|current||April 15, 1999 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 229/99
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — TOWNSHIP OF SABLES-SPANISH RIVERS
Consolidation Period: From April 15, 1999 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. (1) The authority of the Minister under the following provisions is delegated to the council of the Township of Sables-Spanish Rivers with respect to all applications made on or after April 15, 1999 for land in that municipality:
1. Subsection 50 (18) of the Act, to give approvals.
2. Section 51 of the Act, to approve a plan of subdivision.
3. Section 57 of the Act, to issue a certificate of validation.
4. Section 50 of the Condominium Act, to approve or exempt a condominium description.
5. Subsection 305 (2) of the Municipal Act.
6. Subsection 88 (3) of the Registry Act.
7. Section 146 of the Land Titles Act. O. Reg. 229/99, s. 1 (1).
(2) The authority of the Minister under subsection 297 (10) of the Municipal Act is delegated to the council of the Township of Sables-Spanish Rivers with respect to all by-laws passed on or after April 15, 1999 for land in that municipality. O. Reg. 229/99, s. 1 (2).
2. (1) If any authority delegated under section 1 is further delegated to a committee of council or to an appointed officer under subsection 5 (1) of the Act, the council shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the delegating by-law within 15 days of its passing. O. Reg. 229/99, s. 2 (1).
(2) The delegations of authority set out in this Regulation are not terminated by reason only that the condition set out in subsection (1) is not complied with. O. Reg. 229/99, s. 2 (2).
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 229/99, s. 3.