O. Reg. 253/99: TRANSITION-GENERATION CORPORATION TARIFFS
under Electricity Act, 1998, S.O. 1998, c. 15, Sched. ASkip to content
|revoked or spent June 1, 2001|
Electricity Act, 1998
Loi de 1998 sur l’électricité
ONTARIO REGULATION 253/99
Amended to: O. Reg. 77/01
TRANSITION — GENERATION
Note: This Regulation was revoked on June 1, 2001. See O. Reg. 77/01, s. 7.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. (1) If a person purchases electricity from the Generation Corporation, the Generation Corporation shall charge and the person shall pay the amount determined in accordance with the tariffs and supporting documentation that were applied by Ontario Hydro immediately before April 1, 1999 to purchases of electricity from Ontario Hydro. O. Reg. 253/99, s. 1 (1).
(2) The service options, eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions described in the tariffs and supporting documentation referred to in subsection (1) apply to the purchase of electricity from the Generation Corporation. O. Reg. 253/99, s. 1 (2).
(3) The Generation Corporation shall make copies of the tariffs and supporting documentation referred to in subsection (1) available to any person on request. O. Reg. 253/99, s. 1 (3).
2. Nothing in this Regulation diminishes the rights of a person who purchases electricity from the Generation Corporation if the person commenced a proceeding against Ontario Hydro before April 1, 1999 that had not finally been determined by that date relating to the validity or applicability of the tariffs and supporting documentation referred to in subsection 1 (1) or any predecessor of those tariffs or that documentation. O. Reg. 253/99, s. 2.
3. This Regulation does not apply to electricity generated after subsection 26 (1) of the Act comes into force. O. Reg. 253/99, s. 3.