O. Reg. 355/99: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - VARIOUS MUNICIPALITIESSkip to content
|current||June 15, 1999 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 355/99
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — VARIOUS MUNICIPALITIES
Consolidation Period: From June 15, 1999 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. All authority of the Minister under the following provisions is delegated to the council of each of the municipalities listed in the Schedule with respect to all applications made on or after June 15, 1999 for land situate in the municipality:
1. Subsection 50 (18) of the Act, to give approvals.
2. Section 53 of the Act, to give consents.
3. Section 57 of the Act, to issue a certificate of validation. O. Reg. 355/99, s. 1.
2. (1) If any authority delegated under section 1 is further delegated to a committee of council or to an appointed officer under subsection 5 (1) of the Act, the council shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the delegating by-law within 15 days of its passing. O. Reg. 355/99, s. 2 (1).
(2) The delegations of authority set out in this Regulation are not terminated by reason only that the condition set out in subsection (1) is not complied with. O. Reg. 355/99, s. 2 (2).
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 355/99, s. 3.
Township of Armstrong
Township of Casey
Township of Hilliard
Township of Hudson
Township of Kerns
Township of Plummer Additional
O. Reg. 355/99, Sched.