O. Reg. 503/99: NUMBER OF SHARES ISSUED TO THE HOSPITALSSkip to content
|current||December 15, 1999 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Toronto District Heating Corporation Act, 1998
Loi de 1998 sur la société appelée Toronto District Heating Corporation
ONTARIO REGULATION 503/99
NUMBER OF SHARES ISSUED TO THE HOSPITALS
Consolidation Period: From December 15, 1999 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. For the purpose of subsection 4 (2) of the Act, the number of common shares of the Corporation that are deemed under subsection 4 (1) of the Act to have been issued to each of the Hospitals is as follows:
1. To Mount Sinai Hospital, 427 common shares.
2. To Sunnybrook and Women’s College Health Sciences Centre, 258.8 common shares.
3. To The Hospital for Sick Children, 625.6 common shares.
4. To University Health Network (formerly named The Toronto Hospital), 688.6 common shares. O. Reg. 503/99, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 503/99, s. 2.