O. Reg. 332/00: DESIGNATION OF MUNICIPAL MEMBERS OF BOARDS OF HEALTH
filed June 9, 2000 under Health Protection and Promotion Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.7Skip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 332/00
made under the
Health Protection and Promotion Act
Made: June 7, 2000
Filed: June 9, 2000
Amending Reg. 559 of R.R.O. 1990
(Designation of Municipal Members of Boards of Health)
Note: Since the end of 1998, Regulation 559 has been amended by Ontario Regulation 524/99. Previous amendments are listed in the Table of Regulations in the Statutes of Ontario, 1998.
1. Section 2 of Regulation 559 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by striking out the portion before paragraph 1 and substituting the following:
2. The Board of Health of the Brant County Health Unit shall have five municipal members as follows:
. . . . .
2. Paragraph 3 of section 16 of the Regulation is amended by striking out “Hagerman” and substituting “Whitestone”.
3. (1) Paragraph 1 of section 18 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
1. Two members to be appointed by the Municipal Council of the City of Kenora, one of whom shall also represent the Township of Sioux Narrows.
(2) Paragraph 2 of section 18 of the Regulation is revoked.
4. Paragraph 6 of section 22 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
6. One member to be appointed by the Municipal Council of the Town of Cochrane.