O. Reg. 353/00: RESTRICTED AREAS - TERRITORIAL DISTRICT OF SUDBURY
filed June 20, 2000 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 353/00
made under the
Made: June 16, 2000
Filed: June 20, 2000
Amending O. Reg. 834/81
(Restricted Areas — Territorial District of Sudbury)
Note: Since the end of 1998, Ontario Regulation 834/81 has been amended by Ontario Regulations 92/99, 125/99, 391/99, 393/99, 394/99, 404/99, 527/99, 547/99, 578/99 and 352/00. Previous amendments are listed in the Tables of Regulations in the Statutes of Ontario, 1991 and 1998.
1. Schedule 1 to Ontario Regulation 834/81 is amended by adding the following section:
173. (1) Despite section 8 of the Order, a seasonal dwelling together with accessory buildings and structures may be erected, located and used on the lands described in subsection (4).
(2) Despite paragraph 4 of subsection 23 (4) of the Order, the minimum front yard requirement for the lands described in subsection (4) is 1 metre.
(3) Despite clause 17 (b) of the Order, the guest cabin and the seasonal residential dwelling both existing on the date this section comes into force on the lands described in subsection (4) are permitted within 20 metres of the highwater mark of any lake or river.
(4) Subsections (1), (2) and (3) apply to those lands in the geographic Township of Eden in the Territorial District of Sudbury, being Parcel 14782 S.W.S. Summer Resort Location 1M–4, and Parcel 29953 S.W.S. Location CL 7993 being Part 1 on Reference Plan 53R–14089.
Provincial Planning and Environmental Services Branch
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Dated on June 16, 2000.