O. Reg. 396/00: DEEMED DISTRICT MUNICIPALITIES DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD JURISDICTION - TAX RATES
filed June 26, 2000 under Education Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.2Skip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 396/00
made under the
Made: June 21, 2000
Filed: June 26, 2000
Amending O. Reg. 468/97
(Deemed District Municipalities (District School Board Jurisdiction) — Tax Rates)
1. (1) Paragraph 1 of subsection 1 (1) of Ontario Regulation 468/97 is revoked and the following substituted:
1. Any part of a school section, other than a school section established under section 67 or 68 of the Act, that was in existence on December 31, 1968 and that at that time comprised only territory without municipal organization, excluding any part of the school section that is within the territory described in paragraph 4 or 5.
(2) Subsection 1 (1) of the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraphs:
4. The area comprised of,
i. the geographic township of Kilkenny in the Territorial District of Thunder Bay, excluding the lands comprising the Rocky Bay Indian Reserve Number 1, and
ii. the portion of School Section No. 1 MacDiarmid that is not part of the geographic township of Kilkenny.
5. All and singular that tract of land situate in the Territorial District of Kenora being within an area four miles in width lying on both sides of the centre line of secondary highway No. 599 and within two miles of and measured at right angles to that portion of the said centre line extending from the easterly boundary of the Township of Ignace northeasterly a distance of 45 miles.
2. This Regulation comes into force on January 1, 2001.