O. Reg. 510/00: LOCAL SERVICES BOARDS
filed September 8, 2000 under Northern Services Boards Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.28Skip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 510/00
made under the
NORTHERN SERVICES BOARDS ACT
Made: September 5, 2000
Filed: September 8, 2000
Amending Reg. 737 of R.R.O. 1990
(Local Services Boards)
1. Regulation 737 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following section:
9.1 (1) A Local Services Board is established under the name “The Local Services Board of Dawson Township”.
(2) The boundaries of the Board area are all land in the Territorial District of Manitoulin composed of the geographic Township of Dawson.
(3) The Board shall be composed of five members.
(4) The Board may exercise the powers set out in paragraphs 2, 3, 5, 6 and 8 of the Schedule to the Act.
(5) The election of the first members of the Board shall be held no later than February 1, 2001 and the first members shall hold office until no later than September 30, 2002 and a new Board is elected.
(6) The Northern Development Officer for Manitoulin/Espanola is appointed to conduct and supervise the election of the first members and he or she may do any thing that is reasonably required for that purpose.
Minister of Northern Development and Mines
Dated on September 5, 2000.