O. Reg. 587/00: ADMINISTRATION AND COST SHARING
filed November 3, 2000 under Ontario Works Act, 1997, S.O. 1997, c. 25, Sched. ASkip to content
ontario regulation 587/00
made under the
ontario works act, 1997
Made: November 1, 2000
Filed: November 3, 2000
Amending O. Reg. 135/98
(Administration and Cost Sharing)
1. Ontario Regulation 135/98 is amended by adding the following section:
7.1 (1) For the purpose of calculating the subsidy payable by Ontario to a delivery agent under subsections 7 (1), (1.1), (2) and (2.1), the amount that may be included in the calculation of assistance costs incurred by the delivery agent in a month in providing the benefits set out in subsection (2) shall not exceed the product obtained by multiplying $8.75 by the number of recipients to whom the delivery agent provided basic financial assistance.
(2) The benefits mentioned in subsection (1) are the following discretionary benefits paid or provided by the delivery agent under subsection 59 (1) of Ontario Regulation 134/98:
1. The cost of vocational training and retraining, referred to in paragraph 3 of subsection 59 (2) of that regulation.
2. The cost of travel and transportation, referred to in paragraph 4 of subsection 59 (2) of that regulation, other than the cost of travel or transportation that is undertaken for a health-related purpose.
3. The cost of moving, referred to in paragraph 5 of subsection 59 (2) of that regulation.
4. A special service, item or payment referred to in paragraph 7 of subsection 59 (2) of that regulation, other than a special service, item or payment that is provided for a health-related purpose.
2. This Regulation comes into force on January 1, 2001.