O. Reg. 619/00: ADMINISTRATION AND COST SHARING
filed November 30, 2000 under Ontario Works Act, 1997, S.O. 1997, c. 25, Sched. ASkip to content
ontario regulation 619/00
made under the
Ontario WOrks Act, 1997
Made: November 29, 2000
Filed: November 30, 2000
Amending O. Reg. 135/98
(Administration and Cost Sharing)
1. Section 7 of Ontario Regulation 135/98 is amended by adding the following subsection:
(2.2) In subsection (2.1), costs incurred by a delivery agent in respect of assistance provided in the Town of Moosonee shall be considered as if they were incurred in territory without municipal organization.
2. (1) Paragraph 1 of subsection 15 (6) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
1. The Director shall determine the percentage of the total average annual caseload of benefit units, for which the delivery agent is responsible, for the part of the catchment area that is not in,
i. territory without municipal organization, or
ii. the Town of Moosonee.
(2) Subsection 15 (7) of the Regulation is amended by adding “or the Town of Moosonee” after “territory without municipal organization”.
3. This Regulation comes into force on January 1, 2001.