O. Reg. 72/01: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - TOWN OF BLIND RIVER
filed March 29, 2001 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ONTARIO regulation 72/01
made under the
Made: March 22, 2001
Filed: March 29, 2001
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 14, 2001
delegation of authority —
town of blind river
Delegation to council
1. All authority of the Minister under the following provisions is delegated to the council of the Town of Blind River with respect to all applications made on or after March 30, 2001 for land in that municipality:
1. Subsection 50 (18) of the Act, to give approvals.
2. Section 51 of the Act, to approve plans of subdivision.
3. Section 53 of the Act, to give consents.
4. Section 57 of the Act, to issue certificates of validation.
5. Section 50 of the Condominium Act, to approve or exempt condominium descriptions.
2. (1) If any authority delegated under section 1 is further delegated by the council to a committee of the council or to an appointed officer under subsection 5 (1) of the Act, the council shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the delegating by-law within 15 days of its passing.
(2) A delegation of authority set out in this Regulation is not terminated by reason only that subsection (1) is not complied with.
3. Paragraph 1 of the Schedule to Ontario Regulation 696/98 is revoked.
4. This Regulation comes into force on March 30, 2001.
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Dated on March 22, 2001.