O. Reg. 117/01: GENERAL
filed April 23, 2001 under Environmental Assessment Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.18Skip to content
ONTARIO regulation 117/01
made under the
environmental assessment act
Made: April 4, 2001
Filed: April 23, 2001
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 12, 2001
Amending Reg. 334 of R.R.O. 1990
1. (1) Paragraph 6 of section 3 of Regulation 334 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked.
(2) Paragraphs 14 and 15 of section 3 of the Regulation are revoked.
2. (1) Clauses 5 (2) (e) and (g) of the Regulation are revoked.
(2) Subsection 5 (3) of the Regulation is amended by adding “or” at the end of clause (d) and by revoking clause (e).
(3) Clause 5 (4) (a) of the Regulation is amended by adding “or” at the end of subclause (i) and by revoking subclause (iv).
3. Sections 14 and 15 of the Regulation are revoked and the following substituted:
14. Sections 4, 5, 6, 8 and 13 do not apply to an undertaking that is designated as an undertaking to which the Act applies by Ontario Regulation 116/01 (Electricity Projects).
15. An undertaking by Her Majesty in right of Ontario, a municipality or a public body that is not designated as an undertaking to which the Act applies by Ontario Regulation 116/01 (Electricity Projects) and that is the planning, designing, establishing, constructing, operating, changing, expanding or retiring of a generation facility, transmission line, transformer station or distribution station within the meaning of that regulation is exempt from Part II of the Act.