O. Reg. 301/01: GENERAL
filed July 24, 2001 under Dietetics Act, 1991, S.O. 1991, c. 26Skip to content
ontario regulation 301/01
made under the
Dietetics act, 1991
Made: May 16, 2001
Approved: July 19, 2001
Filed: July 24, 2001
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 11, 2001
Amending O. Reg. 593/94
1. Parts I, II and III of Ontario Regulation 593/94 are revoked.
2. Paragraph 3 of section 30.9 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
3. Pays the required fees.
3. Subsection 30.12 (1) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(1) A person may apply for a certificate of registration by completing and submitting the form provided and paying the required fees.
4. Section 30.14 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
30.14 (1) A certificate of registration that has been suspended for failure to pay a prescribed or required fee is automatically revoked after it has been suspended for 12 months.
(2) A member may apply for reinstatement by submitting a completed application form and the required non-refundable application fee.
5. Part IV of the Regulation is revoked.
Council of the College of Dietitians of Ontario:
Dated on May 16, 2001.