O. Reg. 390/01: GENERAL
filed October 12, 2001 under Environmental Assessment Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.18Skip to content
ONTARIO regulation 390/01
made under the
environmental assessment act
Made: October 10, 2001
Filed: October 12, 2001
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: October 27, 2001
Amending Reg. 334 of R.R.O. 1990
Note: Since the end of 2000, Regulation 334 has been amended by Ontario Regulation 117/01. Previous amendments are listed in the Table of Regulations published in The Ontario Gazette dated January 20, 2001.
1. Subsection 5 (4) of Regulation 334 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and following substituted:
(4) An undertaking by a municipality is exempt from section 5 of the Act if it is proceeding under the Municipal Class Environmental Assessment approved on October 4, 2000 and that Assessment does not require a further approval under the Act.
2. Subsection 6 (1) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(1) All undertakings and classes of undertakings by or on behalf of Her Majesty in right of Ontario and carried out by,
(a) the Minister of Finance;
(b) the Minister of Labour;
(c) the Minister of Correctional Services;
(d) the Attorney General;
(e) the Minister of Training, Colleges and Universities;
(f) the Solicitor General;
(g) the Minister of Community and Social Services;
(h) the Minister of Consumer and Business Services;
(i) the Minister of Education;
(j) the Minister of Health and Long-Term Care;
(k) the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs; and
(l) the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing,
are exempt from subsection 5 (1) of the Act.
4. The Regulation is amended by adding the following section:
16. Copies of the class environmental assessments and approvals of class environmental assessments referred to in this Regulation may be found in the public records maintained under section 30 of the Act.