O. Reg. 391/01: DESIGNATION AND EXEMPTION - PRIVATE SECTOR DEVELOPERS
filed October 12, 2001 under Environmental Assessment Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.18Skip to content
ontario regulation 391/01
made under the
environmenTal assessment act
Made: October 10, 2001
Filed: October 12, 2001
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: October 27, 2001
Amending O. Reg. 345/93
(Designation and Exemption — Private Sector Developers)
1. (1) Clauses 2 (1) (a) and (b) of Ontario Regulation 345/93 are revoked and the following substituted:
(a) of a type listed in Schedule C of the Municipal Class Environmental Assessment that was approved on October 4, 2000 under section 9 of the Act; and
(b) a project provided for residents of a municipality for roads, water or wastewater.
(2) Subsection 2 (2) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(2) An undertaking designated under subsection (1) is exempt from section 5 of the Act if,
(a) no other environmental assessment has been submitted to the Minister; and
(b) the procedure for the undertaking is set out in the Municipal Class Environmental Assessment and its approval does not require a further approval under section 5 of the Act.
2. Section 3 of the Regulation is revoked.
3. Section 5 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
5. Copies of the approval and class environmental assessment referred to in this Regulation may be found in the public records maintained under section 30 of the Act.