O. Reg. 425/01: STOP SIGNS IN TERRITORY WITHOUT MUNICIPAL ORGANIZATION
filed November 16, 2001 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ONTARIO regulation 425/01
made under the
highway traffic act
Made: November 5, 2001
Filed: November 16, 2001
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 1, 2001
Amending Reg. 624 of R.R.O. 1990
(Stop Signs in Territory Without Municipal Organization)
Note: Since the end of 2000, Regulation 624 has been amended by Ontario Regulation 338/01. Previous amendments are listed in the Table of Regulations published in The Ontario Gazette dated January 20, 2001.
1. Regulation 624 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following Schedules:
1. The highway known as Concession Six and Seven in the unorganized Township of Clute in the Territorial District of Cochrane at its intersection with the highway known as Main Road.
2. Eastbound and westbound on Concession Road Six and Seven.
1. The highway known as Clark Street in the unorganized municipality of Gogama in the Territorial District of Sudbury at its intersection with the highway known as Russell Avenue.
2. Eastbound on Clark Street.
Minister of Transportation
Dated on November 5, 2001.