O. Reg. 143/02: TENDER FRUIT - MARKETING
filed April 26, 2002 under Farm Products Marketing Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. F.9Skip to content
ONTARIO regulation 143/02
made under the
farm products marketing act
Made: April 10, 2002
Filed: April 26, 2002
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 11, 2002
Amending Reg. 433 of R.R.O. 1990
(Tender Fruit — Marketing)
1. Clause 7 (e) of Regulation 433 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
(e) providing for the fixing of licence fees and the payment thereof by any or all persons producing or marketing tender fruit and the collecting of the licence fees and their recovery by suit in a court of competent jurisdiction;
2. (1) Subsections 13 (1) to (4) of the Regulation are revoked and the following substituted:
(1) The advisory committees known as the “Processing Advisory Committee” and the “Fresh Market Advisory Committee” are continued, with each committee consisting of a chair and six other members.
(2) After April 1 and before May 15 in each year, appointments shall be made to the Processing Advisory Committee as follows:
1. The Commission shall appoint the chair.
2. The local board shall appoint three members.
3. The Ontario Food Processors’ Association shall appoint three members.
(3) After April 1 and before May 15 in each year, appointments shall be made to the Fresh Market Advisory Committee as follows:
1. The local board shall appoint the chair and three other members.
2. The Canadian Produce Marketing Association shall appoint three members.
(4) Members of the advisory committees remain members until May 15 in the year following the year in which they are appointed.
(2) Subsection 13 (9) of the Regulation is revoked.
Ontario Farm Products Marketing Commission:
Gloria Marco Borys
Dated on April 10, 2002.