O. Reg. 296/02: STOP SIGNS IN TERRITORY WITHOUT MUNICIPAL ORGANIZATION
filed October 29, 2002 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ONTARIO regulation 296/02
made under the
highway traffic act
Made: October 22, 2002
Filed: October 29, 2002
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: November 16, 2002
Amending Reg. 624 of R.R.O. 1990
(Stop Signs in Territory Without Municipal Organization)
Note: Since the end of 2001, Regulation 624 has been amended by Ontario Regulations 253/02, 256/02 and 257/02. Previous amendments are listed in the Table of Regulations published in The Ontario Gazette dated January 19, 2002.
1. Regulation 624 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following Schedules:
1. The highway known as West Arrow Lake Road in unsurveyed territory in the Territorial District of Thunder Bay at its intersection with the roadway known as Northern Light Lake Road.
2. Northbound on West Arrow Lake Road.
1. The highway known as Salmi Road in the unorganized Township of Ware in the Territorial District of Thunder Bay at its intersection with the roadway known as Auto Road.
2. Westbound on Salmi Road.
1. The highway known as Pike Lake Road in the unorganized Township of Gorham in the Territorial District of Thunder Bay at its intersection with the highway known as Kam-Current Road.
2. Southbound on Pike Lake Road.
Norman W. Sterling
Minister of Transportation
Dated on October 22, 2002.