O. Reg. 11/03: SPEED LIMITS IN TERRITORY WITHOUT MUNICIPAL ORGANIZATION
filed January 20, 2003 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ONTARIO regulation 11/03
made under the
hIGHWAY TRAFFIC ACT
Made: January 17, 2003
Filed: January 20, 2003
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 8, 2003
Amending Reg. 621 of R.R.O. 1990
(Speed Limits in Territory Without Municipal Organization)
1. Regulation 621 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following Schedules:
1. That part of the highway known as Kam Current Road in the unorganized Township of Gorham in the Territorial District of Thunder Bay beginning at a point situate at its intersection with the King’s Highway known as No. 589 and extending westerly a distance of 650 metres.
2. Sixty kilometres per hour.
1. That part of the highway known as Havilland Shores Drive in the Township of Havilland in the Territorial District of Algoma beginning at a point situate at its intersection with the old highway 17 also known as Havilland Shores Drive and extending westerly a distance of 19.1 kilometres.
2. Fifty kilometres per hour.
Norman W. Sterling
Minister of Transportation
Dated on January 17, 2003.